Great Health Begins At Home!
1. How does a client get started?
It all begins with a talk about the clients short and long term goals, challenges and why’s. Then a home trainer designs a plan and package that fits the clients lifestyle and budget and the training begins.
2. Do I need lots of equipment?
No, many clients have less than $100.00 of equipment , we work with what the client has. If a client needs/wants more equipment we advise and get special rates at local retailers.
3. What age are your clients?
We have trained as young as 11 and to 96 years of age. Our average client age is currently 51.
4. Do you provide nutritional support?
Great health and fitness needs good eating habits without potions pills or diets. We offer real nutritional education and help with planning meals that fit a busy lifestyle.
5. I am not an athlete, do you work with not athletic people?
For 25 years we have focused on training beginners to intermediate fitness levels with no prior experience with an active lifestyle. We teach , train and help clients maintain healthy active habits.
6. Can you train more than one client at a time?
Yes we can train, couples, families and small groups.
7. I hate to exercise, it's too painful! Why would I want pain in my life?
“No pain no gain ” is not our philosophy. We believe that being active should be enjoyable sustainable and motivational to last a lifetime. ” long term Pain actually means no gain!
8. Do you train people with medical issues or different abled?
Yes, with the permission of a doctor we have helped an extensive list of clients with medical, mental and physical challenges. We believe that if the client wants help! We are there for them.
9. What time do you train your clients in their home?
Our home training hours are from 6am to 9pm weekdays and Saturday 6am to 12:00 noon.
10. How much does it cost? And how long do I have to sign up for?
Our average home lessons are $80.00(+hst) and we offer packages of 6, 12 , 24 and 36 lessons.
If you have any other questions or would like to hire us to help you or are considering a career as home fitness training. We would love to hear from you.